Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: altec 412c

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dtkky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi all,
    Can anybody suggest a suitable enclosure for the altec 412c biflex drivers? If I knew the T/S parameters, I could design one myself, but I couldn't find them anywhere on the web. Are they the same as altec414c ?
    Thanks
    David Tan

  2. #2
    Inactive Member airboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi David:
    If you have an audio signal generator, a frequency counter, and a multi-meter you can measure them yourself. RonSS knows the link to some instructions. Also, Vance Dickason's speaker builders cookbook contains an explanation.

    Dan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.